The Early Childhood Consultation Partnership (ECCP®) facilitates monthly Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Groups throughout the state to help support early childhood programs. These informal consultation groups provide opportunities for early childhood care providers to come together and discuss issues relating to social-emotional development and behavior in early childhood. It is also a chance for area providers to network and share information that supports social-emotional development in early childhood programs.
Groups are provided at no cost and are open to:
- Early care and education providers (teachers, support staff, and family daycare providers)
- Community providers (Birth to Three, DCF, etc.)
- Consultants and administrators (directors, owners)
During the group(s), participants will:
- Be encouraged to bring relevant issues to discuss regarding their classrooms and centers.
- Discuss specific resources, techniques and strategies as a group.
- Receive information and education regarding early childhood social-emotional and behavioral topics, as well as local/community resources.
Please use the consultant finder to locate the ECCP Consultant in your area and inquire about a consultation group.